Ladies’ KYB group meets on Thursday mornings at 10 am. Please contact Ann for further details.
KYB is designed so that members engage with the Bible passage four times each week:
- At home answering the daily questions
- In group discussion
- By the Leader’s summary after the discussion
- In the printed review notes provided with each study
Some benefits of study with Know Your Bible are:
- A daily devotional pattern is established for each person and all are nurtured by God’s word.
- Discussion Leaders are trained and equipped for further service for God.
- KYB Leaders are stimulated to study and become effective teachers of the Word.
KYB uses a question and answer learning method, reinforced by group discussion, summaries and review notes. We produce four KYB study books each year, one for each term. Study Books for terms 1, 2 and 3 have nine units, and Study Book for Term 4 has five units. Each unit is broken down into daily Bible readings with questions to answer, which are completed during the week before the meeting.
When the KYB group meets, the Leader introduces the unit. The members then divide into discussion groups to share and discuss their answers to the questions. This is followed by the Leader giving a summary of the study. The members then read the review notes at home.